Here I am, back to writing on the blog.
This blog will mostly be to get my thoughts out.
I've been going through some family crap for the last couple of years. i'm done. I quit.
No contact is better than constant criticism.
i have kept it quite, until now. She can air my dirty laundry with pretty little quote art pieces, but she doesn't know me. And yet, she is my mother.
She tells me to get past the past, she doesn't realize my anger is as a mama bear, not a child replaying my past.
Choosing to go no contact was hard at first, but it has gotten easier by the day. The family has chosen to blindly follow her, believe her.
Emotional distress was my past. Emotional health is my current. I will not go back to depression.
You are one of the few to know.
No comments:
Post a Comment