So I havn't blogged in a while, whats new.
Dalton got his school evals & we are optimistic. Pretty much he really didn't cooperate at all with any test takers. The speech & psychologist meeting somehow they got what they needed by asking us questions and somehow. In that assessment he literally did what he does at home, goes from one toy to the next, to the next. And oh man new toys? Seriously likes new toys... But in te preschool environment, both the teacher & the OT said he did not cooperate with testing. The teacher followed him around the classroom & saw what he did/how he interacted with toys. The OT asked us a bunch of questions. After all the evals, I am fairly confident he will get into the special ed preschool program in our district. We find out more about a month from now.
In other news we are getting Greysen ready a little for his fast approaching outpatient surgery. It is minor surgery as far as we have been told. But he still will go under general anesthesia & that is kinda scary. But I know we will get through good!
Not too much has been happening since then. I have been starting to feel depression coming on. Life is stressful & I don't talk about it much. I have had depression a few times as teen/ young adult. The last time I was able to get out from depression on my own. Here's to hoping some of my life stressers clear up. Rather downer way to end the post, but it is were I am right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment